Since I took those few months off from projects around the house . . My mind was been constantly dreaming of what to do next! In addition to the bedroom re-do I dreamed up, I have come up with a Living room re-do.
My husband wants to add a little leather to the room and I want to add chairs to make the space feel more open then of course you just have to change everything to make it work! Take a look at the inspiration board I came up with:
1. Seabury Sofa from Pottery Barn $2300
Lumbar Pillow from Pottery Barn $29
Taza Pillow from Crate and Barrel $89
2. Brown Leather Chair from RC Willey $649
3. Lourdes Chadelier from Ballard Design $220
4. Oxford Chair from Overstock $180
5. Jai Drum Table from World Market $99
6. Cronell Square Ottoman from Orient Express $310
7. Scroll Tile Rug from Pottery Barn $599
I would choose a slightly different color for the sofa and of course add the right accessories to make all of those neutral colors work. I hope you like it!