I have recently been dreaming of some new projects around the house. Since I took the last few months off I am ready to get back at it! I want to start with my Master Bedroom. I have for months now been dying to add the barn style doors to my bedroom. With some research and fellow DIY'ers out there, I have found a way to recreate the look for less! Take a look at this Pinterest idea.
I am going to go to my local second hand store for home supplies to find some old looking doors.
I also recently picked up this old sewing cabinet as inspiration to my new design: Rustic Elegance.
So here comes my new inspiration board for my master bedroom. Stay tuned as I try to transform my room! But first here is where my master bedroom is currently:
1. Barn Style Doors
2. Eden upholstered headboard from Orient Express Furniture
3. Cowhide Rug from my local Tandy Leather Factory
4. Alessandra Drape from Pottery Barn
6. Provence Dining Bench from World Market
7. Ashton Double Dresser from Orient Express Furniture