I wanted to share with you how I have tried to design an office space that is creative, organized, and personalized! In this post you can learn some tips to create a work space that you love!
- Add a unexpected splash of color.
- Use storage boxes for clean organization (got mine at Ikea).
- Back your bookcases with Fabric, Paint, or Wallpaper.
- Hang pictures of your favorite things.
- Add something to keep the space moving (I am going to add the painted wallpaper. It will keep me energized and ready to work)!
Check out more on this DIY Painted wallpaper Here!
I hope you enjoyed My Office. Email if you have any questions or email me pics so that I can help turn your office into a inspiring re-treat!